Saturday, April 30, 2011

Sunday Scans: Graduation/capping/convocation


http://sundayscans.blogspot.com/

Al http://alsphotographyblog.blogspot.com/.


That was 1980, I was capped on the same day as the water engineer. We both got our bachelors. My sister Margaret came up to Auckland. We pitied her, she sat through two sessions. The water engineer went on to get a PhD, and my late friend Ken Thornton said I got an honorary PhT, (Putting husband through,)

My second daughter G will be capped tomorrow. She will be getting an LLB.

7 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

So this is you, your husband, and your sster? What a moment to be so proud of!! You both must make your families so proud!

Self Sagacity said...

how precious the photo and the event! I love photos like these.

Kim, USA said...

Such a very beautiful photo Ann. I like that PHt, made me laugh. ^_^

Sunday scans

The JR said...

Congrats to your daughter!

Cassie said...

PhT...cute! That's a very cool picture too.

Al said...

Congratulations to your daughter. Nice photo!

Reader Wil said...

Congratulations to your daughter, Ann! Thanks for your visit and comment. How nice that there are people learning Dutch after church in your town.