Friday, January 20, 2012

Skywatch Friday: Pacific Princess



It was a clear sky when my cousin sailed in the Mediterranean. When I heard of the Costa Concordia disaster, I thought of Bart. Fortunately he wasn't traveling on the ill fated cruise boat. Otherwise his clients might not want to travel with him again.

Here's Bart's itinerary: Sailing on Pacific Princess from Venice to Split, Croatia; Kotor, Montenegro; Corfu, Greece; Valletta, Malta; Messina (Siccily), Italy; Sorrento, Italy; Nice, France; Monte Carlo, Monaco; Portofino, Italy and end at Civitavecchia port to Rome




http://skyley.blogspot.com/


ww.wahtung.travel/">http://www.wahtung.travel/

7 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Lovely photo of the beautiful sky and cruise ship. Your cousin sounds like he is stopping at some wonderful places, I hope he has a safe and fun trip. I thought of you this week when I heard our Baltimore Orioles baseball team signed on a player from New Zealand.I wish him all the best. I hope you have a Happy weekend!

greensboro Daily Photo said...

Such a happy, upbeat sight. Two people enjoying life's adventures........together!

You and must be up at the same time. We posted beside each other and we are on complete opposite ends of the world....... the internet is like that. Have a great weekend!

Janis

HansHB said...

Very good sky! Nice picture!
Happy Friday to you!

The JR said...

I'm glad he wasn't on it too.

That was so sad.

Kim, USA said...

Nice picture. The ship is huge I can only think of Costa Concordia how huge that ship is. Thanks for sharing.

SWF

Ginny Hartzler said...

That's an impressive picture. I am so glad he was not on that boat with the cowardly captain. Thanks for the ingot info. I knew I had known what an ingot was, a measurement block of gold. So that must have been formed out of one.

Alexander said...

That's a beautiful cruise ship under a lovely day.

Have a good weekend.

Alexander
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex