Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Skywatch Friday: Singapore



My friend James Wong from Sarawak went with his wife Roseline Lee for a very special occassion. This is his photo taken by his Sister. The entry ticket to the Sky Park is $20 per person. The lift is fast - about 25 secs to reach 56th floor!

At Marina Bay Sands Hotel (56th - 57th Floor) SkyPark. The time is 7:20 pm.

I connected with James via facebook, it was through posts of a mutual friend. Whilst chatting, we realised that we knew someone else. I could have seen James when he was a little boy. His sister was my classmate. I used to go to their house when I was in primary school.

I asked if he still blogged, and since he didn't, if I could borrow this. This photo showed a part of Singapore that wasn't there when I was there. No wonder, people dub Singapore as Lego land.

Thank you James.



http://skyley.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

The JR said...

glad he took a pic, cause on 56th floor there would be no me

Thomas Lee/Lee Lip Pang said...

That's a real beauty.

Ginny Hartzler said...

What a stunning picture!!!!

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful and a great picture.