Saturday, March 23, 2013

Flowers: Forget me not



These lovely tiny little flowers are called Forget-me-nots. I found them one day when the water engineer and I were climbing Mt Albert. I didn't bring our camera that day and I couldn't resist but take some home so I can take this pix. The water engineer cheekily says that I am a flower thief.

They grow in patches and are very beautiful. For Jay who had left Auckland for a long time, I post this for him.

Mt Albert Baptist church is near to AIS, Auckland Internatitonal School where many foreign students come to study English. On Sundays, they come to worship during the family service. I try to welcome them as much as I can remembering I was an International student myself in Canada and New Zealand.

I always send them an email with this pix telling them that they are welcomed to forward it to their friends and family. This pix has gone round the world via emails and blogs.




http://tinaspicstory.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/weekend-flowers-45.html


http://floralfridayfoto.blogspot.co.nz/



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For get me not flower in my garden every year.
I love the little blue flowers
in a vase together with yellow daffodils.
Lovely picture!

Tina´s PicStory said...

thanx for not forgetting to join us at weekend flowers with your lovely tiny flowers! :)