Thursday, October 1, 2015

Have a Happy Nutritious Morning with New Sanitarium Options Muesli: One Breakfast, Four Ways.





Having worked in school, I know the importance it is for children to have a good breakfast. However, kids can get breakfast fatigue when it comes to eating the same breakfast every morning, day in and day out.

Not anymore, 

Mum: Breakfast
Kid 1: I want my muesli warm
Kid 2: I want a smoothie
Kid 3: I want it Bircher Muesli.
Dad:   I want it traditionally with milk.

Mum: Just as well I am a magician, Tralaa. Here it is, Sanitarium Options Fine Cut Muesli.
Everyone: Mum, it is delicious, you are a genius. Thanks.
Mum: Thank Sanitarium, they are the genius.

30% less sugar, with New Zealand Manuka Honey with LSA AND CRUNCHY & QUINOA, packed full of tasty ingredients to help you and your family get a great start to your morning.


www.sanitarium.co.nz

I am not paid to write this review. I was given a sample to try out.

No comments: